Fresh Goods {Going Places}

2.22.2013

I am beyond, beyond excited to introduce this week's kit, Going Places, a travel collaboration with One Little Bird! Now, let me just say, I've been a fan of One Little Bird for quite some time... So when one of the girls on my CT suggested we team up, I was more than thrilled! And what a joy it was to work with Peppermint! I'm really proud of this kit and hope you'll love it as much as I do!

Grab Going Places this weekend at 30% off and get the Going Places Journaling Cards FREE with purchase (offer ends 02.24)! Enjoy and happy weekend!





Layouts by Emma, Carina, Maribel & Michelle


Layouts by Anja, Marjo, Emilie & Melanie

Layout by Chiara

Layouts by Tracy, Linda, Celeste & Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails