The Dads in My Life...

6.17.2010

Jay and Brennah overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, June 2009
My girls are more blessed than I think they will ever realize for the daddy that the Lord has given them... I love him...

Top Left: My favourite picture of my dad and I... The more time goes by and the older I get, the more I grow to love and respect my dad in every way...

Top Right: My favourite picture of my Grandpa Shuttleworth and I... The most kind and gentle man I have ever known... He went home to be with the Lord in December 2002...

Bottom: My Grandma Dallimore could sleep anywhere... I love this picture... He was the best man I've ever known... He went home to be with the Lord in March 1998...

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! These pictures are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post..It looks like you have a life filled with loved!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails