Baby Sweet Baby {Puppets}

10.21.2009

My little Bren has always adored puppets, from the time she was VERY young... As the weather has gotten colder, I've had to pull out mittens, which she hated last winter... Now she's happy to put them on as she thinks they're puppets... Whatever works... Enjoy these adorable creations!Hand Puppet Animals from "inhabitat"

On the Farm Finger Puppets from "Nifty Kid Stuff"

Bunny Hand Puppet from "Candy's Corner"

Princess and Her Knight in Shining Armour Finger Puppets from "Stay Awake"

Finger Puppets from "Red Mush"

Easter Finger Puppets Tutorial from "The Purl Bee"

5 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I wanna make some finger puppets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great feature! I am trying to find things for my daugters first birthday and these are awesome!

    -erica
    www.acrylicandsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!

    Love your wallpaper on your blog too!

    Thanks for posting on my :Blog Jog" thread this morning!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails