Endless Summer Colour Inspriation.......... {Strawberry Jam}

8.26.2009

Every June, for as long as I can remember, my mom makes Strawberry Freezer Jam... I could eat a whole jar on toast with butter in one sitting... Strawberry jam = summer...

How Many, 5x7 Original Art Photograph from "Yvette Inufio"

Winding Paths Sandals from "Antropologie"

Guest Dessert Table from "Sweet Designs"

Red Dahlia Recycled Wool Sweater Brooch from "Felt Sew Good"

Little Bubblegum Basket from "Mamacateyes"

Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Floats from "Cannelle et Vanille"

1 comment:

  1. Your Colour Inspirations are really beautiful!!! Thanks so much for including my Red Dahlia flower brooch. And, now I'm hungry for homemade strawberry jam. YUM!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails