My New Studio...

12.01.2008

Saturday was a very exciting day... We packed up Bren as early as we could get going and headed for one of my favourite places: "Ikea"... We were on the hunt for a desk... Since I began "The Ardent Sparrow" back in June, I've been doing all my work on the comfortable, but not ideal couch in our family room... I've been longing for a work space... Not only a place to sit, but also a place to close the work away and clear the clutter... So, after a bit of research, we set off to "Ikea" in search of the "Alve Sectretary" Desk... The main appeal for me was a place to put my computer as well as the fact that it closes to hide my 'mess'... All in all, it was a very successful trip... Brennah was fabulous, fell in love with her new stuffed toy, Fitz, and we bought a desk with two shelves (with fabulous doors) to sit on top! My loving and wonderful husband spent the rest of his coveted Saturday putting it all together... 

Below are a few shots of Brennah "helping" Daddy put the desk together!




Pictures of my new 'studio' coming tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness Brenna is adorable! I love her little top. Can't wait to see photos of the desk. I love seeing how others organize their work space. I'm a bit of a geek like that. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails