Handmade Christmas: "Alina Hayes"

11.11.2008


My mom is a tricky one to buy for... So I was thrilled when I stumbled upon the shop of "
Alina Hayes"... Not only is her pottery stunning, it is also affordable... I'm particularly partial to her poppy designs (as you'll notice from the pictures below!) The first picture shows the lovely "Poppy Treasure Jar" that I purchased for my mom... Don't worry, she's not a blogger or internet person at all, so she'll never see this post! Enjoy and perhaps you'll find something for that hard to buy for person on your list! Happy Holiday shopping!


5 comments:

  1. her acorn jars and hunnypots are realy cute as well as the teapots

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarlet grey vase.
    The colors blend so well together,
    it's a wonderful vase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Porcelain Luminary Scents Tart Warmer. I like the
    shapes. It's great that it has
    differenty functionality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Vanilla Sky serving set is absolutely beautiful. deane_williams at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails