The Sparrow is Flying the Coop!

8.10.2008

That's right... We're heading out... Monday morning... To our favourite place on earth... There we will be relaxing, swimming, eating banana boats, sleeping in the hammock, introducing Bren to cottage life, eating pie (hopefully), worshipping, and enjoying some of our favourite people!

As a treat, buy anything from my shop while I'm away and I'll ship it for free when I get home (Monday, August 17th)... What's better than free shipping?
Have a wonderful week... I will return, Lord willing, with pictures galore and new jewellery to list in my shop... And hopefully an email inbox full of orders!

May the Lord keep you all safe this week... Signing off and leaving you with warm wishes and picutures of the beatufiul place where we'll be spending the week, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails